[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stranger in a Strange Land

  • From: "Aaron Cannon" <cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:03:21 -0500

I haven't cracked it yet, but the submitter does say it is excellent, where
as the current version in the collection is only good.

I was planning on reading it anyway, so I'll be getting to it shortly.

Aaron

- --
Skype: cannona
MSN/Windows Messenger: cannona@xxxxxxxxxxx (don't send email to the hotmail