[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange things

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:44:34 -0400

There is another possibility.  It may be that your system isn't showing you
the extension as it's a common .txt extension.  Windows has an unfortunate
tendency to put visual icons to depict file types and you are left to wonder
what type of file it is.  Check undre My Computer/Tools/Folder
Options/Advanced to make sure the option called "hide known extensions for
commonly used files" is not checked.

Hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel