[bksvol-discuss] Strange request about a book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:58:14 -0500

hey you all,

I have never encountered this issue, but... smile I guess there is a first
time for everything right.

I have edited and proofed

Teamwork

A Dog Training Manual for the Disabled

And, well, one of the pages in the "print" copy is well, not what should be
in the book, smile.  It is a spiral bound book so I can see where this might
happen, but... smile.  my page 104 and 105 are blank... actually they are
blank I asked my dad about it, trying to you know rescan them to fit them
into the file, and the actual book has them blank.  However, this is not
what I suspect other editions or even other copies of this book has.  As in
mine I am missing the first page on the chapter of random recalls and I am
also missing the picture page before it.

I am still going to submit this book with that note.  As it is complete,
smile, from my end.  But if anyone could get this book and do pages 104  and
105 and put them in the book can be complete.  I shall be calling Top Dog
Publications about it, smile, as this is one of the doggy related books I
keep after scanning as I am interested in dog training.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com