[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange dotted lines in text

  • From: "John Simpson" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:33:27 -0700

Netta,

Thank you for the information. I'm glad that your screen reader was able to
read all the dots. Since they are not meaningful in the context of the
document, I suspect most 'readers' of the book might be put off by a
frequent repetition of 'dot, dot, dot, dot,...'. Any idea about how to get
rid of them?

  _____