[bksvol-discuss] Strange Character

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:33:27 -0400

Hello, all. I am currently validating a BSO of Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs. There is one, or possibly several different, character/s that keep appearing. Could someone please tell me what these characters are? I've copied some of the words that contain them below. I put my cursor on it and pressed the Insert key, I use JAWS, and the number five and I heard a bunch of zeros followed by 255255255. I have no idea what that means.

Thank you.
Christina
hunt­ing
wan­dering