[bksvol-discuss] Re: Straight talk about prejudice:

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:16:15 -0800 (PST)

Kenny,

I picked up the book this afternoon. Before I start
scanning, let's make sure we're on the right page,
literally.

The last lines on my page 31 are

Although Native Americans had been driven out of the
East and the West of the United States, for a while it
looked

The first lines of my p. 34 are

focus of today's Native American movements. Not just
concerned with fighting poverty, these groups are also
interested in preserving Native American traditions
and religion.

Cindy
--- p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi cendy this is kenny. I am validating a book
> called Straight talk about prejudice
> Author: Rachel Kranz:
> The missing pages I need are: 32, and 33.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm