[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strage Italicization

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:46:36 -0400

When you have situations like this, please give specific book titles. It will make it possible for others to tell if they have the same issues with the specific titles you mention.

Elizabeth

At 02:46 PM 8/19/2009, you wrote:
In the recent days, I've downloaded books that have some very strange italicization. This appears to cause some words to blend together, and the italics symbols aren't totally normal. I'm downloading BRF files. Is anyone else having this issue?

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4349 (20090819) __________

http://www.eset.com