[bksvol-discuss] Re: Story about the husband and the lamb

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:53:04 -0600

Ann, my husband and I read this together tonight - what a story! Thanks for sharing it - it's a keeper.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

I found it! Eurika! Here is the URL. Caveat, there's ads between the blocks of text so you have to scroll down to get them. But it's there.

http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/lamb.html

Ann P.