[bksvol-discuss] Steven R. Lawhead's King Raven series is being scanned

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:17:39 -0400

Hi,

My wife will be scanning this series.  She already has the second book,
Scarlet, done and I am doing the cleanup before submitting it. She has done the
second book first because we listened to the first book, Hood, on audio CD and
she wanted me to be able to continue the series.  She will scan Hood next and
then Tuck.

The series  includes:

King Raven Trilogy
Hood
Scarlet
Tuck

Steven Lawhead has done a very good job of creating a historical fantasy series
wrapped around the story of Robin Hood.  If you want to read more about it you
can go to the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Raven_Trilogy