[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stephen King's Newest

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:28:30 -0800

Dave,

Very cool. Glad somebody else out there has the King fever like I do. I'll pass on the validation though, as I've discovered my talents ly elsewhere, namely in the realm of scanning. Having heard from you, I'll simply finish my current scan, and cull my next one from the rapidly growing pile/pyramid/out-of-control jumble of already purchased titles laying on the table next to my computer.

Take care, and I'm sure there are a number of folks on here who might wish to lay claim to the validation of Duma Key,
Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Russell" <scavenger62@xxxxxxxxxxx>