[bksvol-discuss] Stephen King book badly needing rescan

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

from Angie O.

I just downloaded Wolvest of the Calla by Stephen King - Dark
Tower book 5.
I know they pulled it awhile back because the copy was so bad.
It is still awful.

I've
 been reading only a few pages and have come across numerous
errors. I can't read something this bad.

Can we request they re-scan the book? It's in the middle of a
freaking series. I need to read this so I can move on.

ao

(I wonder if there's odd font. I had to redo Misery because a lot of it was in
"handwriting." If someone will scan it I'm willing to validate it, though I do
have some things to do first, so if someone else wants to, that's fine.)

G.Cindy