[bksvol-discuss] Stephen A. Bly.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:04:54 -0500

I knew I had bought a book somewhere by Stephen A. Bly and I finally found it
The Marquesa
and the Library has no books by Stephen A. Bly a Christian western writer.
I was gonna do  another Diann Mills book
I have to work on it,
maybe Bob can get to,
but some way the way the book is,
it will not lay flat I don't know if it's the gluing or what,
so have to see about that later,
but in the mean time will start on  this one scanning it so in a few days maybe
will have another submit we'll wait and just see, if so cool, if not well then
that's life, but found one anyhow in my collection yea.