[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step One Page Question

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:35:06 -0500

Hi Evan,
    I'd check out the JAWS help topic on reading tables in Internet Explorer,
as last time I read it I learned some things.

The specific controls you're looking for though are:
CTRL+ALT+DOWNARROW
will move to the next cell in the row below. Use this to read down the list of
titles, authors, etc.

Or,

WindowsKEY+DOWNARROW
to read the next line all at once.

Similar keystrokes for reading above, left and right are available.

HTH,
Jake