[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step 2 page?

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 04:19:47 -0500

No, Tiffany, it wasn't the numbers spelled out that confused me. It was that
people referred to Step One
Page and Step Two page, mostly in digits, and I hadn't really paid attention to
that. I always thought of
them as the Download and Upload pages, and people were talking about their
books being listed on
the Step 2 page.  I  thought maybe I was missing something. Just as I was about
to Send my post, I
thought of the Upload page and the fact that the books I had downloaded and was
working on was
lisited there. I'm curious, though, why some of us think in terms of the
numbers and why some of us (or
am I the only one?) think in terms of the words.

CIndy