[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step 1 list, Rui's lists, Jesse's list

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 21:01:28 -0400

Cindy, it isn't that we don't want to send them to the wishlist, it is that
we never see our requests again.  The actual wish list was over five hundred
books the last time I checked and it get updated so unregularly, that well,
I submitted wishes, two years ago, and I haven't seen them.  Rui's list is
always updated and easily accessed and shows ALL wishes not just a select
few.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council