[bksvol-discuss] Re: Step 1 List under 300

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:46:09 -0500

Hi Gerald,
    Awesome! I've never seen it that small either. I think this is definitely
something worthwhile, get it down to a manageable size, and hopefully we can
keep it that way. It's always good to get some house cleaning done every now
and then. And, hey, it's spring, the season for that.

Keep up the good work ever diligent volunteers! I'll be back into the fold come
summer time, but for now unfortunately, Spanish, Physics, Math and Programming
are demanding attention-can't imagine why that is. *grin*

Jake