[bksvol-discuss] Re: Status of Malcom X and the Last Speeches

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:58:32 -0500

I agree. The forwarding of approval notices is most annoying. Simply stating
that the book has been accepted is sufficient, in my opinion.

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 until 10
eastern.
www.radio360.us