[bksvol-discuss] Re: Status of ALA Banned Books at Bookshare

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks!  I didn't know!

Allison <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi Carrie and others,

Bookshare does already have the book "How the Garcia Girls Lost Their
Accents. You have it listed with an x by it on the list you just sent. I
know because I read the book in our collection. I looked it up just now in
order to double-check and it is there. It is rated as excellent too. I
think you may not have found it on your search because you had the author's
first name spelled wrong. It is Julia.

You're doing great work, I just mention it so that no one has to duplicate
scans.

Best,
Allison

FareChase.