[bksvol-discuss] Starhawk's The Fifth Sacred Thing

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:34:47 -0400

Donna I read your comment about resubmitting the Fifth Sacred Thing. I am extremely concerned. The reason for my concern will become apparent when I tell you I validated that book. I validated using a braillenote. I then copied the file to my desktop harddrive and uploaded to the validation queue.

You said the last part of the book was cut off. This makes me wonder if any other books I similarly worked on in braillenote have been effected. I will begin to download them and check them one by one. However, I wonder if the list can give me feedback here. Can I perhaps post a list of the books on which I have worked for the past three years somewhere to be sure the books are complete.

I am truly concerned that cut off books may be slipping into the collection.

E.