[bksvol-discuss] Star Trek Booklist

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:55:11 -0600

Hi all,
I'm sending this to both lists because there have been different discussions of
the subject at different times. This is the link to the page containing the
most complete list of Star Trek books that I know about. On the Discuss list,
Dave did us the service of submitting a list of all the Star Wars books and
indicating which ones were already in the Bookshare collection. Maybe someone
would like to do the same for the Trek novels. But if not, at least this will
be a list that Trekkies and others who want to scan Trek books can check for
ideas.
Kellie

 http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/booklist.html