[bksvol-discuss] Re: Staff Change at Bookshare

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 13:55:18 -0600

Good grief, I go offline for a day and miss all the excitement! Scott, you've made an enormous contribution to Bookshare, and I wish you the very best on your next endeavor It's been an absolute pleasure having you as the volunteer coordinator. Alisa, welcome to Bookshare, and don't believe everything Scott tells you. We really don't use hot tongs and pincers to break in new staff. Honest. grin.

Judy s.

Scott Rains wrote:
Volunteers,

Please join us in welcoming Alisa Moore to Bookshare.

Her email is: alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Her desk phone is: 650 644-0087