[bksvol-discuss] Squids (Nature's Children) has been proofed and checked back in

  • From: "Doug Maples" <WDMaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:14:08 -0500

I checked out the book Squids (Nature's Children) earlier this afternoon and
finished proofing it and have checked it back in.

The book was scanned by Shelley and she did an excellent job. I have really
enjoyed working on these children's books. As I was doing the proofing, I
was reading it to my daughter, Nichole. She enjoyed learning about squids.
(So did I.!)

Thanks!
-- Doug