[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spouses One as Scanner, the other Validator

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:59:02 -0500

Nancy,

I am sure Bookshare would be most happy to have your husband as a validator.
There are never enough of us. Though my husband and I are both blind, he
scans books and I validate them! It's fun working together! I lookf orward
to reading books from his collection! Welcome to both of you!

Best Wishes,

Susan and Larry Lumpkin