[bksvol-discuss] Spoke of love:

  • From: <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 00:02:57 -0400

Hi GwenThis is kenny I am proof reading a book that you submitted called spoke
of love by
Cathy Marie Hake. Is there a way you can rescan a copy of the book I got part
of the book cleaned up but it looks like the rest of the book is getting very
difficult. I really hate to have to reject this book because it sounds like a
really good book. Plus I know you don't like to get emails about your books
being rejected. If you want I can send you a email of the pages that needs
rescanning or You can rescan and put up a clean copy ether way is fine with me.