[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spine Cracking?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 11:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

The one I tried 2 years ago was totally unstable; do you know the date on the
driver and what system it was tested on?  Would love to try again.

Thanks, Kevin!

Valerie

 corrections than scanning in 1-page mode.

 disability services office once that they always break the spine on the book
and run them through the feeder. Sounds fine. But like the earlier volunteer
posted, I cannot bring myself to do that, except when as he says that the book
is in such bad shape that it is probably worthless anyhow.