[bksvol-discuss] Spell checking programs.

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:18:22 -0600

Hi all.

Would anyone happen to know of a spell checking program you can download and install that's not part of a word processing program like Microsoft Word? For some reason I can't spell check files because one of my files is missing, I think. I haven't tried it in a shile so I don't remember what the exact error is, but if someone knows of any spell check programs I can download that work with JFW 4.0 and Windows Millennium I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks all.

MissWings