[bksvol-discuss] Re: Special attributes: was- The Well of Lost Plots ssing lines and footnotes

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:33:01 -0500

They used to keep the originals, and I don't believe that has changed. For that matter, I have what I believe is an old original awaiting my attention on my Step 2 page, that was inadvertently culled out of the collection and placed back on the step 1 page a while back. So I think the answer remains yes they keep the old copies.

As we didn't get an answer regarding special character attributes, I took a look at a couple of my more recent downloads from the collection, and I did find italics and bold in 1 of the 2 I checked.

At 05:00 AM 2/22/2008, you wrote:
I wonder if it's "thrown away" or the originals are kept in case of future developments. Does anyone know?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>