[bksvol-discuss] Special Event: Tuesday, December 4, 2007

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer list " <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 03:22:32 -0500

Invite All Your Friends To Join Us

BTwelve Stories Before  Christmas

Brian Collins, Bookshare member and volunteer,  has suggested a creative
idea that I feel we will all want to support. I have asked him to be with us
Tuesday evening, December 4,to discuss it more in detail. It should be a fun
event for all of us.

Read on!

Please join us in the Friends Of Bookshare Community Room on Tuesday night
for a fun and exciting discussion of your favorite Christmas books. You'll
get the chance to nominate your favorite book for inclusion in the Twelve
Stories Of Christmas.

I was talking with some friends recently about an idea that I had. I was
looking for a way to show my support for bookshare.org and at the same time
give people who like books and reading a chance to share there favorite
books and authors. I also wanted to take advantage of the holiday season.

Just bring your cup of hot cocoa or coffee, and join us on Tuesday night,
December 4, at 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, and 9 P.M. Eastern.

Where?  Friends of Bookshare Community Room at:
        http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

No password, membership  or pre-registration required.

See you there!

Pat
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx