[bksvol-discuss] Speaking of the Braille Note

  • From: "Robert Woody" <spongebob5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:19:26 -0500

OK,
    So I have the new version of the Braillenote software.  They make a big
deal out of its ability to read Daisy books.  I downloaded several Bookshare
Daisy books.  I even tried Lisey's Story again in Daisy format.  Why can't I
get the navigation keys to work?  I can skip pages, but if I set the
Braillenote to move by paragraph or phrase, it just tries to read the whole
book.  What is going on?  Should I call Braillenote tech support?