[bksvol-discuss] Re: Speaking of accessible content or rather making accessible content

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:00:54 -0800

Hi Roger, Things have changed a bit since 2003. There is still a problem filling out forms in PDF, but they can be read. We both retired in 2005, but until we retired we used Jaws and we were just beginning to use PDF files. Here at home we use Windoweyes and have very little trouble reading PDF files.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>