[bksvol-discuss] Speaking of Books about British Royalty ...

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:27:42 -0500

I have a paperback (not yet scanned) called A Crown for Elizabeth by Mary
Luke.  I assume it's about Queen Elizabeth, but I don't know if it's
nonfiction or some kind of novel.  I'm not much for reading books about the
royalty, but if anyone is really interested in this book, I'll scan it in
the near future.  I have no idea what it's about!

If you have a dog, you're a dog owner; if you have a cat, you are their
staff.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.