[bksvol-discuss] Re: Speaking of Book Awards ...

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:22:08 -0500

I have an addition for the former golden medallion award otherwise known as
RITA.  I will shortly be submitting an Unwilling Bride by Jo Beverley. Any
other Jo Beverley fans out there? I am planning to scan most of her books since
most are not accessible and I really want to read them.
And then I will try to scan some of those books that have won   the golden
medallion awards.

Grace