[bksvol-discuss] Spanish-language books--and bookshare notices

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

I just received two notices from bookshare. The first,
sent at 9 a.m., informed me very nicely (whoever's
re-written these notices as made them much kinder and
friendlier--smile) that my submission of La Isla del
dolfina azul--correct?) was replaced by a better
version. THen at 9:45 a.m. I was sent a noticed that
my book, La Isla, had been accepted.  Very strange.
Anyway, I'm glad it's as good as cn be and hope that
Spanish-speaking/reading children can enjoy it. I hope
the many young adult books that have been translated
into Spanish can get into the collection.