[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spanish question

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 07:50:13 -0700

I haven't been able to find anywhere to look inside the book, and I haven't found it in any of my libraries (and we have pretty good Spanish book collections around here) but the ads do say "lots of funny sounds and repetition, so I think ¡sip! ¡suf! ¡Sat! is a very good guess.

Misha

On 6/7/2014 6:35 AM, Tracy Carcione wrote:
Hi Donna.
That's is an excellent guess, and something I would never have thought of.
Thanks!
Tracy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Goodin" <doniadonna@xxxxxx>