[bksvol-discuss] Spanish books rated Fair part 2

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:19:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Gerald:

   Thank you for the information, I'll be waiting for
Gustavo response on that. I'm puertorrican so Spanish
is my native language that's why my beloved Cindy
sensei looked for me :D . And what a relief knowing
that Kurzweil and OpenBook are not that necessary(but
definitely would like to have them)

   Thanks also for being happy to have me back on the
list :-P.

YO GUSTAVO THE GENTLE I'm waiting for you in my castle
to rescue me!!! BEWARE THERE IS A DRAGON ON THE FRONT
PORCH!!!

Regards
DilsiaM