[bksvol-discuss] Re: Southern Storm

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 22:49:35 -0800 (PST)

Kari,

It's not in the collection and it's not on the Books
in Process list, and no one has posted recently that
they're scanning it, so I'd say Yes, book 2 is needed.
I'll put down on the Books being scanned that you're
doing it, if you'd like. The problem is that there are
a lot of people who don't let us know what they're
scanning and/or don't check to see what somebody else
is scanning. sigh If only there were some way like the
old on-bookshare-site Wish List that people could add
that info to, and a way a volunteer like me could take
care of it so the staff wouldn't have to. That's what
happened to the old wish list; it was never kept
current because everybody was too busy, so it was
finally dropped.

G.Cindy

--- KGnfOnWheels@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Is anyone doing/done scanning Southern Storm, book 2
> of the  Cape Refuge
> series?  I am finishing scanning and proofreading my
> scan of  Cape Refuge, and
> like book 1.  Is book 2 needed?
> Kari G
>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch