[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sort of a warning

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 00:14:14 -0800

Hi Mickey,

        You can keep this from happening again.  This is a known bug with
Kurzweil and rtf files. In the settings menu, arrow down to conversion. Hit
enter. In that dialogue for both saving and converting files, disable "split
long pages" in all instances.  You won't end up with extra page breaks
again.

Mayrie