[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sorry phone died too and a question about quality

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 13:44:57 -0400

There's no way to enforce it obviously, but I think Bookshare should tell new
volunteers that when they agree to take a book for proofreading, then it should
be understood that proofreading means reading through the book in its entirety.
Which means that a person who volunteers to proofread a book is agreeing to
actually read it through.

Evan