[bksvol-discuss] Sorry for the sudden disappearance

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nathan_dyer@xxxxxxxxxxx, htrumpet@xxxxxxx, truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx, bebop4ever <bebop4ever@xxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BLMT <BLMT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bookshare-discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mobile Speak/Magnifier Smartphone Users List" <mss_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nicholas Chase" <nicholas.chase1@xxxxxxxxx>, "william j schober" <wjschob1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:38:42 -0800

Greetings,
I'm wanting to appologize to all of you for not being around to read
email for quite some time, due to the fact my desktop has no internet
connectivity. I'm using my pac mate, a portible laptop with a braille
display for internet access though this is very temporary, I have
about 500 email messages to catch up on. I have to send my usb US
Robotics wireless adapter to the manufacturer in IL, so I will be
rather slow, and I will get lucky if I do gain any access where I'm
at. So those of you who are impatiently waiting for my prompt
response, I'm sorry that you have to wait in line, so much has
happened in the last several weeks, I even had to trouble shoot my T
Mobile Dash. I'm very overwhelmed but I'll try to get back to you guys
ASAP! Once again, I hummbly appologize for my sudden absence, Merry
Christmas,
Chela Danielle Robles

--
Chela