[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sorry Now By Mark Richard Zubro

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:05:16 -0500

Hi John,
The book on the step 1 page appears to be the correct book, based on the title inside the book and the ISBN from the copyright page (0-312-08299-1).

I'll release the book shortly.

Just as an FYI, a direct link to a book on the validation page won't work, do to security measures built into the site.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>