[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sorrowful tidings of Mayrie ReNae

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 13:44:54 -0500

Dear Lissi,
Thank you for the moving, heartfelt tribute to Mayrie. Although I didn't know her well, I considered her a good friend. I heard the triple harp on the radio the other day, and thought of her, she loved that instrument. She also started the creative writing group, which is still going strong, six years later. She will be greatly missed, and mourned.
Julia

On 02/12/2012 10:25 AM, Martha Rafter wrote:
Dear Lissi,
Thank you for sharing these sad tidings. I donâEUR^(TM)t think that I can add anything more beautiful than the words I have already read from this list this morning. I admired Mayrie as a fellow volunteer who always had help to share with me and I think I am safe in saying with all of us; and I loved her as a friend. I will miss her very much.
Marty