[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sorrowful tidings of Mayrie ReNae

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 10:25:52 -0500

Dear Lissi,
   Thank you for sharing these sad tidings.  I don’t think that I can add
anything more beautiful than the words I have already read from this list this
morning.  I admired Mayrie as a fellow volunteer who always had help to share
with me and I think I am safe in saying with all of us; and I loved her as a
friend.  I will miss her very much.
Marty