[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sorrowful tidings of Mayrie ReNae

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 19:55:27 +0000

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for your kind words about Mayrie. Lissi, your note was
just lovely and you’ve said things better than I ever could. I am just grateful
to have had the chance to learn from her and get to know her. She will be
missed and fondly remembered by so many.

If any of you have thoughts about a memorial (along the lines that Ann and
others have suggested), please email Alisa
(alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>).

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

[Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years]

JPEG image