[bksvol-discuss] Re: : Sorrowful Tidings of Mayrie Renae

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 17:41:57 -0500

I am so very sad to hear of Mary's passing.  She has helped me in so many
ways I cannot even count.  What a beautiful, intelligent and caring person!
The world will be less with her passing, but the things she has taught me
and the things she has accomplished for Bookshare will be her legacy!
Shedding goodbye tears for a great human being.  I will miss her.

Reggie

  _____