[bksvol-discuss] Sony Bluetooth Headsets

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:09:04 -0600

Hi everyone!

There was discussion a while back about Bluetooth headsets.

I got an over-the-head set for Christmas, but I haven't paired it with my netbook yet, so I don't know from personal experience how they sound, and the ones that fold I am going to give a friend for her birthday.

Here are links to these two that you might want to look at as possibilities.

Sony DR BT22 - Headset ( semi-open ) - wireless - Bluetooth 2.0

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DR-BT22-semi-open-Bluetooth/dp/B001764KGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1264432233&sr=1-1

Sony DRBT101/BLK Over-the-Head Style Stereo Bluetooth Headset

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DRBT101-BLK-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B001QXDSMW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1264433182&sr=1-1

I would have written sooner, but I had to get the model numbers so I could find the links for them.

Debby

--
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>