[bksvol-discuss] Re: Something interesting

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:49:22 -0900

Bookshare would be far more like a lending library if they had to
possess and keep the physical books and could only hand out as many
instances as they possess.  This would of course be a far harder
technical system than bookshare currently supports and is not required
under the current copyright law.  However these differences do keep it
from being a classic lending library as far as I am concerned.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx