[bksvol-discuss] Someone resubmitted one of the books from the Reject List

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 14:47:22 -0500

Jake,

I just looked through the Rescan and Reject lists and spotted a book on the
Reject list which has been resubmitted: The Divide by Evans.  It's on the
5/26 Books in Validation Queue, but no longer shows up on Step 1.

Not sure if you're planning to remove the books once they're resubmitted or
when they make it into the collection, but I thought I'd let you know about
the resubmission.

Gerald

  _____