[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some questions please and thank you

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 09:16:08 -0600

Gwynn, I'm not sure I understand all of your questions, but the one that said that the proofreader needed to do something, and is now back on the check out page is explainable. Bookshare puts a book back on the checkout page for the proofer to check out again and fix the issue. Hope this makes sense.

Melissa

gwen tweedy wrote:
OK, I'm lost.
I understand that my rejections were cleared I got a bunch of things thank you for your efforts that kind of thing and most of the books I recognized because there are already in the collection.
But where I am stumped is this.
There are some books such as:
four little blessings, the relationship principles of Jesus That wilder boy they say better copies have been added to the collection but that can't be true because I find none of these when I did a search and I know the Relationship principles was rejected, and I don't think I did another copy of it gave up on it. Also it said one minor thing needed to be done by proof reader on The forbidden but it's back in the ready for checkout no biggy just wondered. I wouldn't have even gone up there except I just needed to check after getting all the thank you efforts but cannot be added things, I'm not grumbling or griping or asking for anything, I'm kind of stupid and things put differently I may misunderstand what is meant if I need to redo a book over or what that is all.
Gwen