[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some news!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:46:18 -0500

Congratulations Amber, and enjoy yourself in Pheonix, though, Betty will have
to make some adjustments, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)