[bksvol-discuss] Some missing page breaks

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:58:26 -0600

I just submitted Witness for the Prosecution of Scott Peterson. I read
it, edited it, and all is there, but for some reason during the
conversion to .rtf it lost four or five of the page breaks. I can't
figure it out. I saved a .txt copy for myself and all page breaks are
in that one. The files had the same number of words, so none of the
actual content was lost, but somehow some page breaks went by the
wayside. If I had created another file and pasted in my .txt file,
they all would have been there, but figured bookshare would prefer the
actual .rtf file be submitted. Anyway it's all there as are most of
the page breaks.

Pam